Hello from Phoenix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScbaMom

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all, I created my profile on this site a while back but have not been very active. I have learned a lot from just reading the posts. If anyone is interesed in diving leaving from the Phoenix area let me know. Have gear, will travel. Let's dive!:)

I live in the east valley. Where have you gone diving? I'm newly certified and am looking forward to going to San Carlos or maybe California dives. Do you go diving local dives to work on skills?

Funny old world, just finished driving home from Phoenix a few minutes ago, and that's where I learned to dive, 20+ years ago...

Is Scuba Sciences still around? They ran the trips to San Diego; they are one of the reasons I moved here :)

You can be diving in San Diego only 6 or 7 hours after you leave Phoenix; leave at lunch time in time for a night dive :)

Welcome to the 'Board! I spent a lot of time in Arizona, and a lot of time diving Lake Pleasant, which isn't too far from you. Diving conditions haven't been the greatest there lately, but this is the time of year they start getting better. It's not the tropics, but it's wet!

Welcome to SB!

ScubaSteve, to answer your questions, I have dove Lake Pleasant (cold), Hawaii, Barbados, Florida coast and Mexico. I am planning to dive California, Hawaii, Mexico, Florida and Belize this year (2008). I normally plan my own trips but recently lost my dive buddy and my sons can't always go when I want to (spur of the moment) so will have to go with dive shop groups or DM's.

tep, yes SI is still around. I get tanks from the shop on Central. They are nice people and I have had good experiences with them. I get over to SD every once in a while maybe you can show me some of the local dive spots next time I go over?

Back
Top Bottom