Hello from Pensacola, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dan18

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello all,

I’m new to the forum but have been stalking anonymously for a few years. Thanks for all the great advice on a variety of topics.

I’m new the Pensacola, FL, are after spending several years in a Okinawa enjoying the fantastic diving there. I had hoping to hit the ground running (water diving), but lack of local dives buddies, lack of beach access, COVID in general has put a pretty hard stop on those plans.

Certification-wise, I’m just starting with decompression diving and advanced nitrox with hopes of being able to take in the best of the wrecks around here including the Oriskany, but love any chance excuse to get out of in the water.

Glad to be here and looking forward to taking an active part in some of the discussions.

Welcome from Nova Scotia. I've dived a fair bit around P'cola. as a snowbird.

Well, How is P cola. I have dove the reef at the pier, also east pass in Destin. I am currently on assignment in Scottsdale AZ........so my diving options are lake or driving to San Diego, which is where I learned to dive. It appeared the only economic engine in P cola and the Emerald Coast was tourism? For those reasons it was not a very appealing place to live. I am a PADI and NAUI instructor, that with 2.25 dollars will get me a ride on the San Diego Trolly. Is the beach open for diving in PCola?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom