Hello from Panama City Beach, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darcy,

Master of the Universe huh? I'm going to have to read your blogspot for pointers; does the position pay well?
Hope you like it here in this little cyber corner of your universe, we do. You'll surely meet many Florida divers too.
Divers in FLA, who'da thunk it?

Now for my stock message, which is still under construction:
This is a great place to meet people, talk about diving, and get information on just about any aspect of diving -or other subjects sometimes- that you can think of. Roaming through the forums is great help for me.
When you post a question, be as sure as you can that it's in the right forum or you'll probably find it moved.
The folks here are passionate about their diving, some about their specialty, so the reading can get very interesting, sometimes very hot.
Don't forget, if you haven't already done it, to fill out you profile as completely as reasonable, it'll save you being asked and having to repeat the information often.
Enjoy!

Tom

Welcome Darcy, I and the lady will be enjoying your waters on a regular basis very soon.

My lady will be down thanksgiving to visit the kids, yep, free room when we are down there and a place to hang the gear. The tornados just clipped their place but where the daughter works they lost the back of the daycare building. They said the grand lagoon was a big mess but all is recovering well.

Any way............welcome to the board and enjoy it. Hope to see you around St. Andrews some time.

Brian

darcy:
I just found these boards while looking for local spring dives. How exciting to find so many people who love to do what I do too. I look forward to learning and meeting my fellow Florida divers!

Hi Darcy, welcome to the board. If you're looking for spring diving buddies, you might want to check out the Florida Conch Divers forum. It's got lots of info on diving all over the state. If you're interested in specific trips, you can find them in the Trips and Happenings folder. All of our posted dives are open to the public.

Hope to cross paths underwater. I'll be doing some spring diving in early December (Troy, Alexander, Ginnie, Vortex, maybe Devil's Den), so if you're still looking for a buddy, PM me and we can compare calendars.

Best wishes and safe ascents,
Grier

Nomaster:
Darcy,

Master of the Universe huh? I'm going to have to read your blogspot for pointers; does the position pay well?
Hope you like it here in this little cyber corner of your universe, we do. You'll surely meet many Florida divers too.
Divers in FLA, who'da thunk it?

Now for my stock message, which is still under construction:
This is a great place to meet people, talk about diving, and get information on just about any aspect of diving -or other subjects sometimes- that you can think of. Roaming through the forums is great help for me.
When you post a question, be as sure as you can that it's in the right forum or you'll probably find it moved.
The folks here are passionate about their diving, some about their specialty, so the reading can get very interesting, sometimes very hot.
Don't forget, if you haven't already done it, to fill out you profile as completely as reasonable, it'll save you being asked and having to repeat the information often.
Enjoy!

Tom

The pay is horrible actually, but as long as it keeps me in compressed air and neoprene I'm happy. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Malhalo,

Darcy

Back
Top Bottom