Hello from Oz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Knackas

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, while I'm new to the forum I've been blowin bubbles for the last 20 years. Most of my time below has been spent in the southern waters of Victoria and southern New South Wales with a few trips north to Queensland. I also spent ten days in Truk in 2010 and enjoyed the wrecks and relics. The last few years I have been gaining an interest in photography and I am finding it to be a steep learning curve.
Cheers Knackas.

Knackas,

Welcome to Scubaboard and Poseidon's Realm via the internet. SB has many great UW photographers who share their expertise; I have found them very helpful.

Cheers,

~Michael~
:cheers:

Welcome to Scubaboard!

If you are looking to learn about underwater photography, this is definitely the place!

Another Aussie :wink: welcome, I'm up in Gladstone QLD but haven't got in the water yet, still settling in after the big move from WA. Enjoy SB mate!

Welcome aboard mate! We have visited your great country and LOVED spending time there. Enjoy ScubaBoard :D

Welcome aboard. I'm sure you will find Scubaboard entertaining.

Just be wary about entering any thread that discusses deep air diving, split fins, or BP/W vs Jacket until you are well and truly comfortable :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom