Hello from ohio!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

julie143

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi All!!! :0) I decided to join this site in hopes of finding a few dive buddies!! (My dive buddy is now my ex...need I say more.....lol) I am currently working on my advanced open water and having a great time!! I have a great friend that I dive with but I think I am starting to drive him crazy bugging him to go dive all the time...lol... I love diving, what can I say.
I am still trying to figure my way around this site....every time I try to change pages it asks me to log in again...sooooo I am trying to add to my profile...I'm sure I'll figure it out!!!
So if there is anyone out there fairly close to me or to the quarries in Northern Ohio, drop me a line and maybe we can meet up for a dive!!!!
Be Safe!!! :D Julie

Cool - dive dive dive.....

always happy to answer any questions I can

Welcome to the board!
:admingreet:

Hi All!!! :0) I decided to join this site in hopes of finding a few dive buddies!! (My dive buddy is now my ex...need I say more.....lol) I am currently working on my advanced open water and having a great time!! I have a great friend that I dive with but I think I am starting to drive him crazy bugging him to go dive all the time...lol... I love diving, what can I say.
I am still trying to figure my way around this site....every time I try to change pages it asks me to log in again...sooooo I am trying to add to my profile...I'm sure I'll figure it out!!!
So if there is anyone out there fairly close to me or to the quarries in Northern Ohio, drop me a line and maybe we can meet up for a dive!!!!
Be Safe!!! :D Julie

Welcome Aboard!

Check out the "Great Lakes Wrecking Crew" forum for Ohio divers. You should be able to hook up with locals at quarries in OH and IN.

Glad to have another Buckeye in the mix!!

WELCOME!

I am within 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes of all three northern Ohio quarries, Gilboa, Portage, and White Star. Let me know when you need a buddy and there are many here willing to dive with you if I cannot!

Welcome! I am in Dayton and actually looking to be diving a bit over the next few weeks so I may be in touch :wink:

Welcome to the board! Like Lori said, check out the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew (GLWC) section, that's where your new dive buddies hang out :D There will be a "Meet-n-Greet" October 24-26, you really should try to attend, it's a BLAST! Remember, what happens at M&G STAYS at M&G :wink:
Ber :lilbunny:

Hi ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
banana.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom