Hello from NY/Diving in Peru

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LaBerintoOn2

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm a recently certified PADI OW diver that is going to Peru later this week and am looking for places to dive around Lima. Any suggestions?

Just as FYI, I took my OW classes in the Flushing YMCA with the famous Di. I was certified in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic at the Bavaro Princess Resort. Now I'm just trying to find an excuse to dive anywhere! It's winter here and I'm obviously not dry-suit qualified yet so I'm looking forward to hitting the warmer spots for the next few months!

I look forward to sharing scuba information and tips!

Take care,

Elena

P.S. I'm going back to Punta Cana in February. Can anyone recommend some specific dive sites? I heard about some wrecks but am not too familiar with them.
Thanks!

welcome to the neighbourhood. You'll soon find out that we're real friendly here. I'm sure you'll soon have an answer to your diving questions.

Welcome to Scubaboard! Good luck in Peru.

Welcome to the board. I'm surprised you haven't gotten information on diving in Peru yet. With well over 8000 members, someone must have some experience there.

Elena,

Welcome to the board!!:D

Welcome to the most addicting sport you'll ever encounter!!!

Andrew in Vermont

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom