hello from northern california

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome!

DW

I'll repost separately

Well, you sure picked a heck of a time to get back in! I've only gone once since the shelter-in-place. Welcome to a fellow Alameda County resident!

Oh cool.
You’re right in the middle between going up to Sonoma County for a day or going to Monterey.

eric, dove sonoma coast for my cert dive. i don't even remember where, it's need that long. and since then i'm only dove monterey. any suggestions on where to dive in sonoma county/coast. thanks...

Well, you sure picked a heck of a time to get back in! I've only gone once since the shelter-in-place. Welcome to a fellow Alameda County resident!

winissen,

where do you go to get your regulators serviced? thanks...

winissen,

where do you go to get your regulators serviced? thanks...
I get my service and trips from Dive N Trips in Pleasanton. Great people and service.

That's probably out of your way, though. Most people choose a shop that's on the way back from Monterey, if they're planning to do local diving. Bamboo Reef in Monterey is one my more-scuba obsessed friends like, or Diver Dan's in San Jose.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom