Hello from New York

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

avs

Reaction score
Hi there, i am new to this forum. I am looking forward learning about scuba diving from you guys.

Hello from Michigan! Welcome to the board.

How is the snow shoveling coming along? We really do feel your pain in Mi by the way:cold:

Actually i'm from the NYC area, but currently in Buffalo school. This place blows. Snow like every single day. I can't wait until next month, i'll be down in the Keys for some scuba diving.

DiverBuoy once bubbled...
Hi avs do you mind sharing a scuba story or your dive history with us - we'd love to hear from you :)

No sorry im a newbie. Plan on going scuba diving down in the Keys. Not sure where to look for info.

Join the thousands here :) We're all learning, and it's probably the biggest reason we hang around here to discuss our favorite sport (or career). If you've never taken an scuba course and want to learn more be sure to read this forum:
New 2 Scuba

Reading the threads in there will give you a feel for the types of things students and new divers ask about and are concerned with.

Also be sure to look up a local dive shop (LDS) in your area so you can meet some diver's face-to-face and arrange to take an Open Water certification course.

Welcome from the Syracuse, NY area!

Go do a SEARCH via keyword KEYS and you'll find mine, and others' posts on diving The Keys...your gonna love them!

I did!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom