Hello From NC.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome back to diving & thanks for your military service. I’m originally from TN & agree that NC is a beautiful state - it has my favorite section of the Blue Ridge Parkway.

I grew up on the beach, but I have found in my old age, I'm not a beach person anymore. I love the ocean because of the diving, but prefer the mountains. lol If I had to choose another place to live, TN would be it. Beautiful scenery, a tad bit cooler weather and really friendly folks. The kids used to love our trips to Gatlinburg.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Welcome back to diving and welcome to the ScubaBoard. I live in Western NC (Franklin) and work in Arizona.

Thank you! I'm about as excited to get back into it, as I was when I first got certified in 1998.
I can feel the enthusiasm in your post. I started diving 20 + years ago, and nearly have the same excitement as when I first got certified. Try and keep that, it rubs off on people really well. :wink:
Cheers.

Hello to everyone from the most beautiful state of North Carolina! After taking a long break(12 years) from diving, I have decided to get back in the water. Researching if my rig is still good to use brought me to this site and I have found some great info already. If there are any groups from the coastal area on here that get together and dive, I would be interested in meeting up in the near future.

Almost forgot, I'm retired from the military and I teach at a small CC in Lumberton. Thanks for having me and have a good one!

Hello jtscuba02,

I'm new here too, folks are wonderful,

I've dove your Grave Yard of The Atlantic wrecks on three different trips, the U352 is a wonder.

I hail from British Columbia, the place where the best diving is during the winter months.

A hearty pandemic social distancing elbow bump, and thank you for your service!!

Rose

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom