Hello from Minne-sooooh-tah

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

minnesota01r6

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new to the board and I wanted to say hi! I live in minnesota, and I got certified when I was 15. I'm 25 now and I haven't done much with my cert, but I'm looking foreward to getting back into it. I will be leaving for belize the 22nd of july for 8 days, and I will hopefully dive 5-6 of them!

I'm glad I found this place - it looks like there's a lot of nice, knowledgeable people here! I'll see you on the boards!

~John

p.s. I'm already taking the refresher course, so no need to schold me on that.

I was in Belize earlier this month. See my report in the Central America forum...

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile, as suggested here: http://www.scubaboard.com/t60416.html I update mine after every trip.

:D

John,

Welcome to SCUBAboard. Have a wonderful time on your trip!

Paula

Welcome to the board. If you are interested in diving locally make sure you check out www.mnscuba.com to find some dive buddies.

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

Check out the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew forum for neighbours and info.

Welcome to the board and to the sport. Look up the Florida Conch Divers if you see that you'll be in our part of the world. We'd love for you to join us on a dive some time.

Best wishes and safe ascents,
Grier

Ya, you betch ya, With 10,000 lakes you would think you could find some place to dive. My dauther lives in MN. O a recent visit I explored the cost of diving in the Mall Of America, it was more than a ocean boat dive here cost. Fourtnatly, I live near the ocean so I dive every week.

Welcome to the board. Enjoy Beliez and glad you are taking the refresher course.

Back
Top Bottom