Hello from Michigan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Displaced Yooper

Registered
Reaction score
Been diving for a while, but new to SB. If any other divers in the Mich/Ohio area need a buddy, keep me in mind. I don't mind diving in cold Lake Superior or the low vis southern Mich lakes.

Glad you could join us. Loads of fun and a little bit of banter. :wink: Hope you get lots of diving in this year.

Hi Displaced.

Welcome to the board. Check out the Clubs forumn for the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew. There are quite a few members from the SE Michigan area. Me included. The first dive gathering is planned for April at Gilboa.

Paula

welcome aboard!

Scubaroo:
Displaced Yooper... as in Lost Yooper?
I had the same thought. I maybe a former Troll (reformed?) but I wonder what ever happened to him.

At any rate, DY, welcome to the board. We'll all move down on the bench a bit so you've got a place to park yourself, chime in when you're ready.

Welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don
:D

Back
Top Bottom