Hello from Marietta, Georgia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi again potential dive buds!! This year has been a good one for diving. Went to the Cayman Islands, stayed at Sunset House, did a refresher (yes, I did, needed it, too) and then 5 more dives. It was a shorter trip. I LOVED Grand Cayman. Lots of fish, the coral is in pretty good shape. We saw Goliath groupers, sharks, and really great visibility!

And.....then, in September, did DiveFest Panama City, Florida for a SUDS benefit. Visibility not Cayman quality, but there are a LOT of fish, more than I had expected. Wreck diving was incredible. If anyone is up for driving down to Panama City, the 5 hour drive from Atlanta was definitely worth it. Miss Jackie's dive boat, was phenomenal. Got my AOW and Nitrox NAUI cert. while there. Hope you all have been getting wet this year!! cheers. Nina

Congrats on your AOW and finding Miss Jackie. The water tribe is a great group. A lot of people write off diving in PCB but I think it is actually quite good. As I tell people, you can see everything diving in PCB that you see in Cozumel, the only difference is you may see all of it in one dive in Cozumel.

Congrats on your AOW and finding Miss Jackie. The water tribe is a great group. A lot of people write off diving in PCB but I think it is actually quite good. As I tell people, you can see everything diving in PCB that you see in Cozumel, the only difference is you may see all of it in one dive in Cozumel.
Saniflush: Very true! Wish I had made the effort to go to PCB years ago! And Miss Jackie?! Very fun and professional group. If you can dive with Sonja, do!! I met Jackie and also the Captain, Rosanne,all wonderful. cheers!

Saniflush: Very true! Wish I had made the effort to go to PCB years ago! And Miss Jackie?! Very fun and professional group. If you can dive with Sonja, do!! I met Jackie and also the Captain, Rosanne,all wonderful. cheers!
What do they charge for a 2 tank dive?

What do they charge for a 2 tank dive?
Hello Aviator8, I was doing Nitrox and AOW classes the weekend before last, so I just don't know what their prices are. The classes I took included the dives. I'm sure they are reasonable and the ~5hour drive is nothing to dive some pretty cool wrecks. It is still warm from what I'm hearing..

Back
Top Bottom