hello from kihei

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oh pink. i remember when you were a mere diatom. now look at you. quite the little diver now. i am so glad i got to do your OW and now get to see how much you enjoy diving. i love to see you at work you are so pleasant to work with.

welcome to the board. it is a great place to spend surface time and talk dive. better yet it is a great place to learn dive related stuff. have a good dive tomarrow!

Is this who I think it is???

Welcome to the Board Pink-150 ... btw remember that you're invited to join us on our monthly SB dives here - next one is December 2nd :D

I agree B&B has some great people.

Aloha, Tim

P.S. Mako - invitation extends to you too if you're not working :D

I think eventually we need to do a day when all the "pros" here on the board can join us ... I just don't know that you guys ever get a day off :wink:

Aloha, Tim

makomike:
she is B&B 's DM Leo's girlfriend.

kidspot maybe i'll just tell'm i need it off to represent for the company. really been wanting to dive with ya all!

aloha

Ah Leah. I'm doing a shoredive with them this morning. What a sweetie she is. You guys are fortunate to have her.

See ya in an hour cutie.

don't you mean two hours, Al?!? You guys weren't in the water until shortly after 9... you missed out on the GREAT viz first thing. :D

I agree -- it would be good to get the "pros" from SB together for a dive. I think I might even qualify now that I've finished my DM! Now, just for PADI to process the paperwork...

Congratulations Kris! btw it only took PADI about 8 weeks to process my paperwork :( hopefully yours goes faster :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom