Hello from Indonesia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kittikat

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello,

Ever since I moved to Indonesia 4 years ago, I'd always wanted to try diving. After a bad first experience in Bali, I finally did it and now I can't stop planning for the next trip.

It is such a blessing that I live in dive paradise. Hopefully I can contribute something to community :)

Cheers

Howdy and welcome to Scubaboard. :admingreet:

Glad you got over the bad experience.

Hi, while Indonesia is a big place, some fantastic dive locations are within striking distance.
Have fun and please write reports on all the places you go to.
One of the uses I make of Scubaboard is to research my next dive trip and up to date info is a great help.

Welcome kittycat.
My first dive ever was not a great one lack of information (mostly about buoyancy) made it uncomfortable at best. It took a while before I took another tank underwater but 18 years after my first dive, I dive on most days.
It's great to hear that, not unlike me, you persevered and got to realise how fantastic diving can be.
Hope you give Bali another chance too. It's only next door after all!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom