Hello From Indiana/Ohio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

civilwardude

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
:popcorn:My name is Barry from Richmond Indiana right on the In,OH border. Just want to say Howdy to all and looking for some folks to dive with around the area this year. I only have 8 dives total so I don't want to be leader, just trying to learn more as I go! Thanks and drop me a line if interested..ttyl

Hi Barry, Welcome! There's lots of areas to dive around here. You might want to check some of the sub- forums Like the Mid West Muck divers, The Kentucky Piranha Patrol & the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew to see what's going on around the area. If you ever find yourself diving the quarry down in Hopkinsville, KY, feel free to look me up. I'm there 3/5 weekends when I'm off from work. I would be glad to show you around & lead. I thoroughly enjoy diving with newer divers.

Good morning and pleased to meet you. We're down in NKY and there's a group of us that get together and dive all summer and then get together for social gatherings each month too. We'll do anything from local day trips, to regional weekend trips, to larger week-long trips. If you're ever interested in getting together, just let me know, we always love to have another diver in the group.

Thanks!

:popcorn:My name is Barry from Richmond Indiana right on the In,OH border. Just want to say Howdy to all and looking for some folks to dive with around the area this year. I only have 8 dives total so I don't want to be leader, just trying to learn more as I go! Thanks and drop me a line if interested..ttyl
Good morning, I live up in the wells county part of Indiana just south of Fort Wayne. I'm currently a O.W diver with under 20 dives under my belt.
I'd like to be able to go for a 2 tank dive over at Gilboa quarry 11/12/2022 leaving in the morning for breakfast then head to the quarry ( that weekend is only suppose to be in the mid 30's).
Not sure what type of wetsuit you dive in so that might limit our meet up for this part of the season. But I dive in a Apeks 8/7 semidry and 5mm Bare boots and I can handle down to mid 40degree Fahrenheit.
If your up for it message me here and we can exchange numbers and plan a meet up.
Stay cool,
William

Good morning, I live up in the wells county part of Indiana just south of Fort Wayne. I'm currently a O.W diver with under 20 dives under my belt.
I'd like to be able to go for a 2 tank dive over at Gilboa quarry 11/12/2022 leaving in the morning for breakfast then head to the quarry ( that weekend is only suppose to be in the mid 30's).
Not sure what type of wetsuit you dive in so that might limit our meet up for this part of the season. But I dive in a Apeks 8/7 semidry and 5mm Bare boots and I can handle down to mid 40degree Fahrenheit.
If your up for it message me here and we can exchange numbers and plan a meet up.
Stay cool,
William

FYI ... you replied to a thread that is over 12 years old. I wouldn't hold your breath on hearing back from the original poster.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom