Hello from Heather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heather

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm new here to this site. Just wanted to say that I'm very interested in chatting to other divers.
Please e-mail me any time to say hello and talk about dive adventures. Im 29 years old, from British Columbia, Canada.
Im a PADI advanced diver. I haven't been on a dive in quite some time now (extreme bummer) but am getting back into the sport. I have no dive buddies where Im from because Im an eight hour drive from the Pacific Ocean ( another bummer) so I'm anxious to talk to others out in cyber space!!

Looking forward to talking with many of you.
Save diving, Heather

Welcome aboard Heather,
No dive shops in your area? No lakes or quarries to dive in? :(

Bill

8 hours to the ocean? Some of us just dream about being that close.

Welcome to the boards. Jump right in and chat about what's on your mind.

Tom

welcome to the boards Heather.Greetings from New Zealand via South Korea where I'm working at the moment.I will be in BC in 2 months or so.Looking forward to it.Are you in Jasper or Banff area?(8 hours)Have fun here.
Cheers Big Ears,
The Gasman

Heather, Welcome to the board from Melbourne, FL. Enjoy!

Welcome Heather from the great state of Arizona all beach and no ocean.

you'll always have a board buddy here

Heather,

You can always find some stock tanks or some farm pond or if you are real lucky you can finda a lake. But if none of the above is an option, you can always fill up the bathtub.

Anyway, welcome to the board.

ID

Back
Top Bottom