Hello from Georgia!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Honcho

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Long time lurker here. I have used this site extensively for information in the decision making process on my new journey. I finally decided to bite the bullet and create an account. The wealth of knowledge here has been helpful and greatly appreciated.

I am from the Augusta, Georgia area. Having always been drawn to the water in one way or another, it was only a matter of time before I became certified.My wife has always shown interest in diving and after putting it off for one reason or another, we signed up this summer and should finish our checkouts in about a month. We are really excited about starting our new adventure together and already have our first trip planned for November!

I hope to make some new friends here and thanks for having me!

Welcome, and hi from Atlanta!

Welcome to Scubaboard and diving, which is likely to become your new obsession. :wink:

Another welcome from the Atlanta area.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida....enjoy the underwater world.

Welcome to SB and welcome to the awesome world of diving. Be careful, it quickly becomes an obsession.

Just south of you in Cave Country (SE Suwanee Couny FL)

Welcome to ScubaBoard and glad you joined us.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom