Hello from Fuerteventura, Canary Islands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Abyss Divers

Reaction score
Hello all !! I joined a few days ago and didn't introduce my self, my name is Pat and are uploading from the Canary Islands, in the fantastic Holiday resort of Corralejo. If any one is interested of Diving Holidays we have offers on both Accomodation and Flights. Check our website for more info. Click here to come to our web click on travel.
I have a 5 years of experience in Teaching on Holiday resorts and about 10 000 dives under my belt.
PADI MSDT 945902 Patrick Trulsson

Welcome Pat,
I am new to the board as well and am working on my PADI OW cert.
You sure have a lot of dives. Hope to have a few myself but don't think that I would ever get that many.
Welcome

Babyblue

Pat-

Welcome to SB.

Have been considering African dive sites and have thought about the Canary Islands as a safe alternative. If you've dived other African sites, how does it compare? Is the marine fauna closer to African or Europeran?

Enjoy your time on-line here.

Dr. Bill

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England USA. Have fun here and Dive Safe..................

... to the boards! Dive Safe!:)

Kayla:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom