Hello from Fresno CA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maureen,

Welcome to Norcal diving... I hope to see you at the MAG... It's a great place to meet your diving buddies and just have fun... We usually all go to Giani's pizza after the dive and drink beer, pizza more beer and then more pizza... :)

Giani's pizza is lots of fun, almost as fun as the dive... :)

You might even get a chance to meat the king of divers who finishes the meatzilla pizza... You will know it is him, when all other divers are still talking and the Meatzilla is gone and this diver has a blank stare... It's precious, and worth attending the MAG just to see this event... :)

MG

Hi Maureen,

Nice to see other Fresnans on the board! We (a small group of friends and I) do quite a few 'one day wonder' roadtrips over to the coast to dive. Usually Lobos or Monterey, occasionally boat dives out of long beach. Welcome to the forum and hope to see you out in the briney blue....

Cheers,
Kat

As a former Fresnan welcome to Scubabord! Millerton has nothing on the ocean :wink:.

Id say make it to the meet and greet, they are always fun!

Ill be trying to make it myself, but sadly there will be no ready homebrew by then.

Back
Top Bottom