Hello from Fort Worth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pepperbelly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have been scuba diving since about '68, mostly in local lakes. I recently dove at Cozumel and Roatan and am now officially spoiled as far as lakes go.

Can relate with you about local lakes, especially at this time of year when you wonder if you're going to get another ice storm or not.

Mind telling us why it took so long to dive Coz and Roatan?

howdy and welcome from south Florida....

"Mind telling us why it took so long to dive Coz and Roatan?"

I dove lakes throughout the '70s into the mid '80s. I grew bored with low visability and muddy lake bottoms- we didn't have any structure to keep things interesting. I lost interest and stopped diving.
I took a refresher last summer and went on a cruise with my brother and nephew this January. It was my first time in the ocean, and the first dives with that visibility. It won't be my last.

Welcome from south Fort Worth (Crowley). Diving in the Caribbean will defiantly spoil you with all the visibility and colorful marine life. I was there a couple times last year. Can't wait to go back.

Welcome to ScubaBoard.

Hopefully you'll become an active participant! We can always use another voice in the conversation.

Ray

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom