Hello from Fairfield, CA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverDuane

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I just wanted to drop a line saying hello to everyone. I'm going to lurk for a little while and when I'm more comfortable I'll start chiming in.

Thanks,

Duane Fey
Rookie,
Fairfield, CA

Welcome Duane. Sounds like your wanting to go in the same direction as myself. Let me know how it is going. Have some fun while your here and make some new friends. Nice meeting you.

Hello Duane,

welcome to the board. My GF and I were just recently certified also and we're in your area (Vallejo, CA)! Have fun diving and make judicious use of the search function.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Thanks for the Intro, but you're right - reading what's already here is the best approach. Have you tried the Advanced Search yet?

don

:D

to another Northern California diver. Well, just barely northern, but we still qualify. (San Jose here)

Tons of info available here, lots of opinions too. Take some things here with a grain of salt. You know what they say about opinions. . . .

Hope you find all the info you want and hope you make new friends here.

Wristshot

welcome aboard, almost-neighbor

Yet another neighbor close by (Pleasant Hill)
A great place with lots of good people and info!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom