Hello from Eastern NC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello Scubaboard!

I have been PADI Open Water certified since 2006, but I have not dove since 2009. I am going to take a refresher course in the very near future, as well as begin purchasing my own gear. ScubaBoard appears to have a ton of valuable information as well as members for a recreational diver such as myself!

Jeff

welcome! glad you're here, lots to read & learn. :)

Welcome. Since you live in Morehead City, you have lots of opportunity to dive some fantastic wrecks.

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Hello Scubaboard!

I have been PADI Open Water certified since 2006, but I have not dove since 2009. I am going to take a refresher course in the very near future, as well as begin purchasing my own gear. ScubaBoard appears to have a ton of valuable information as well as members for a recreational diver such as myself!

Jeff

Welcome! My parents live in MHC and I am from Eastern NC, too. Love it when I can get home. Good luck with the refresher course - I imagine it won't be long before you take an AOW class, there are some great wrecks offshore! You are in a great place for diving!

(hi! i used to live in goose creek & worked one day a week in moncks corner!)

Well it's a great place to live with Rivers like the Cooper, Edisto and many others to dive for Artifacts and Fossils. Not to mention the wrecks off the coast of SC. But NC has lots of Great Diving Too! Good Luck and Safe Diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom