hello from CZ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jakub_Svoboda

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello, my nick is my real name I'm from Czech republic thats the small backcountry in da middle of Europe but thx god that Egypt is only 3 hours by plane :D . I am here cause we dont have any big scuba diving forum like this in czech language. I want to change my experience with you. all

p.s.: I'm sorry bout my EN. still a student :icon_idea

Hi jak:

welcome to the scubaboard forum.
Their alot of great friends here to help you along.
My name is sam and i'm from the u.s.a. {pennsylvania}
I see you are from Czech republic .
Nice to meet you for i have been a advance open water diver for about 9 yrs.
I have dived mostly here in the states and northern Canada.
I also like to freedive for most popular in europe but is catching on here in the states.
Please don't be afraid to speak english here for most divers will go out of their way to help you and answer questions.

Good luck and safe diving.

Last edited:
You have some very pretty caves in the Czech Republic. Do you know of any local (cave diving) websites in English???

You have some very pretty caves in the Czech Republic. Do you know of any local (cave diving) websites in English???

Yes we have, the most famous is maybe Hranicka propast (translation maybe: Hranicka Hole). I think it is the one of the biggest in middle of Europe and it is still not explored all. But im sorry i was searchnig for some sites bout it but nothing in english only in czech. I mean websites bout diving in Hranicka propast. Maybe is something bout the history of it in EN.

Hi ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
banana.gif

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom