Hello from Christina!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks everyone for replying so fast!! It's good to hear from you all again, and for those I don't know yet, thanks for writing! I'm looking forward to diving with you guys in the near future!
Why does my boyfriend like to light his hair on fire? I have no idea, but he seems to do all kinds of crazy things when I'm not around...what is your secret guys??? And honey, sorry, but these things are not easily forgotten!
Just to answer a question from H2Andy, I'm graduating med school in December, at which point I'll have my MD, and also have a humungous week long party at which I expect you all to be!
And Foo, next time you're in Orlando give us a holler!!
Talk to you guys soon!

ScubaMD:
Just to answer a question from H2Andy, I'm graduating med school in December, at which point I'll have my MD

sweet... i wasn't sure with all the tests you took recently if you had already finished
med school or not

ScubaMD:
Thanks everyone for replying so fast!! It's good to hear from you all again, and for those I don't know yet, thanks for writing! I'm looking forward to diving with you guys in the near future!
Why does my boyfriend like to light his hair on fire? I have no idea, but he seems to do all kinds of crazy things when I'm not around...what is your secret guys??? And honey, sorry, but these things are not easily forgotten!
Just to answer a question from H2Andy, I'm graduating med school in December, at which point I'll have my MD, and also have a humungous week long party at which I expect you all to be!
And Foo, next time you're in Orlando give us a holler!!
Talk to you guys soon!
Woohooo!! I'm there man... Got to have one good shin'dig before the wedding and new babies for me to play with come :eyebrow: Glad to see you made it to the board...

baitedstorm:
Got to have one good shin'dig before the wedding and new babies for me to play with come

You are good, Vickie! :wink:

Foo

Welcome to the board! Actually the more I get to know Simon the better I like him. I am looking forward to more dives with youse guys... just not in the cold closed in caves.... yucky

scubafool:
I USED to dive with Simon on occasion, until this post.
No this isnt enough of an insult for me not to dive with you!

baitedstorm:
Got to have one good shin'dig before the wedding and new babies for me to play with come :eyebrow:
Please, no more 20 questions-like interrogation about kids and marriage.....

Orlando_Eric:
Actually the more I get to know Simon the better I like him. I am looking forward to more dives with youse guys... just not in the cold closed in caves.... yucky
I grow on people, like mold i guess. Christina is completely with you on the non-cavern/cave diving part :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom