Hello from Christina!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaMD

New
Reaction score
Hello everyone!!

Maybe some of you remember me from the famous fossil hunting expedition in March...I know it's been a while but I finally got around to getting on Scuba Board now. It's Christina...the one being quizzed by Vicki about underwater weddings and scuba babies and such, and who has a close association to the 'sombrero man'. It made for a very memorable weekend to say the least, and I would have liked to be there this past weekend as well, but I was partying in New Orleans instead!
Since this is Scuba Board, and you guys talk about scuba stuff, I guess I should mention that I'm currently working on getting my certification, and if all goes well, I should have it within the next month or two (hopefully).
I hope a few of you will remember me and write a sentence or two since I don't know any of your user names...hope to hear from you soon!!

Christina

your coming cert sounds awesome, Christina. i wasn't at the fossil hunt, but anyway...

say, are you an MD for real? just curious...

Vickie's user name is Baitedstorm, btw :)

Hello ScubaMD / Christina
Yes we did miss you at megadive and many asked about you. It's about time for Simon to have a dive buddy. As you can see he needs supervision IE ( setting his hair on fire at Megadive) My wife and I hope we will see and dive with you at a future event. Good luck with your cert and school.

Welcome to SB! glad you finally joined us. Yes, you were missed this weekend, the fireman... well, will leave it at that!
Good luck on your cert!

Hi Christina!

Welcome to Scubaboard. This is Teri, we met in Orlando in January. You stayed up way too late, in order to meet us, had surgery the next morning. Thank you!! I'm glad to see you here, and hope to see you again in person soon. We plan to return to Florida several times in the near future (beginning with a trip to Marco Island June 4-11.) Hopefully we will be also be joining our LDS for some springs dives they have planned for August.

Good luck on your cert, it will be worth waiting for. Underwater weddings, huh? Sweet! I desire an invitation.

Foo

Ok, so i finally got her on here. Hi honey.

Forget all talk of sombero's, flaming hair, UW weddings and such - these are all just terrible mis-truths. :wink:

I was not at the dive in Venice but I am always up for meeting new buddies! I am in Lakeland when you get your certificzation send me a post and we can go diving!

Ann

Welcome to sb.com, Christina!! I've heard so much about you already from the sombrero man. Come on down next time he's coming to S FL to dive- certified or not!

G'day. Tell me, why does your boyfriend like to set his hair on fire?

Hi, I am David, you haven't met me, and I USED to dive with Simon on occasion, until this post.

Look forward to meeting you in person.

Welcome to the board Christina. I met you at the campout in March. Congrats on your getting into the scuba wworld. Lots of fun to be had. Hope to see you soon.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom