Hello from Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

climbindiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Just thought I would say a quick hello, havn't done that yet.
I am in Lanlocked Alberta Canada. I got certified in a lake, chilly glacieral fed. My first ocean dive was my first warm water and boat dive all in lovely Cayo Coco Cuba. I have since acheived advanced diver, and have spent some time diving the chilly waters of Canada's Pacific, amazing I highly recomend the experience, it is a world of its own. Recently I did my rescue course, once again in a lake. Was good for the extremews though, It was snowing, and the bottom was silty great for finding the victim. Going to Mexico this summer for a wedding so looking forward to some mexican warm water diving (been a little while)
Hasta Luego
Climbindiver

Where in Alberta?

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

In reply to JeffG
Edmonton, I see you are from Edmonton aswell. Always good to know fellow divers from here.
Climbindiver

Licensed to Creel:
Welcome to the board. Where in Mexico are you going?

Puerto Nuevetas or somthing it is just north of Puerta Vallarta

climbindiver:
In reply to JeffG
Edmonton, I see you are from Edmonton aswell. Always good to know fellow divers from here.
Climbindiver
Dec 18th. Jasper Ave Boston Pizza. 7:30pm

A whole bunch of Edm divers are going for a drink. Join us.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom