Hello from California moving to south Florida in June

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joeamit

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi,
I am a 2 year diver from the bay area and looking forward to the warm water of Florida. I will be moving in the summer and will have allot of extra time for diving. Any recommendations for a good dive club/LDS in the fort lauderdale area?
Thanks,
Joe

First off, welcome to the board Joe!! I'm sure you will find this place plenty full of advice and help. Seeing as how I'm in the N. Central part of Fl, I can't personally recommend any shops or clubs. You can be sure though, if you jump into the " Florida Conch" group, you will find all the help you need. Welcome Aboard, hope I get the pleasure to dive with you in the future

What's up Joe, and welcome to sunny south Florida... whenever you get here. We are very fortunate to have some really great diving here. Check out our website WWW.Splashdowndivers.com for an overview of diving in the Boynton Beach area, and some pretty cool pic's.

There are plenty of places. Do you have an idea where you will be living???
It would help to narrow down something close for you.

There are a lot of nice people in the Florida Conch Divers section here on Scubaboard. Also check out edivers on yahoogroups.

www.fillexpress.com is a great dive shop.

jriderski:
There are plenty of places. Do you have an idea where you will be living???
It would help to narrow down something close for you.

Jriderski,
I will be living in Coral Springs.
Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom