Hello from BVI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pleinmont

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello all. I had never really thought of diving as a something I might enjoy until my teenage daughter announced that she was taking it up in anticipation of spending the summer with me in the BVI: I got my OW certification in advance of her trip and to my surprise discovered a sport which I love.

I’ve lived in various tropical places over the years and now I really regret not learning to to dive sooner. Still, living where I do, I can dive most weekends so I can’t complain! My aim is to build some experience and get on with AOW and then the PADI Rescue Diver cert: right now I don’t think I will ever want to go beyond simple recreational dives (I inevitably go on boat dives with a dive guide, dive master and competent buddies) but I want to be as safe and competent as I can be.

I have been reading scubaboard for a month or so now and it’s been helpful and inspirational.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom