Hello From Bali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all.. first, let me introduce myself. My name is Prima, i'm an Indonesian thirty-early years old. Now i'm living in Bali. I had my first PADI open water license in Lombok back to 2007. Since then i dive anywhen had chance, but not quite often though. But in mid 2010 until 2014, i got my hiatus time from scuba diving because i moved to Jakarta where access to dive spot is not as easy as in Lombok. But, in 2015 as i moved to Bali, i had my chances to dive again. Two months ago, i upgraded my license to Advance open-water diving after almost 10 years got stucked in Open-Water. :) There are more beautiful dive spots here in Bali, such as Tulamben, Amed, and of course Nusa Lembongan (bali South-east area) where Mola-mola frequently come to visit every years.

Now, i'm looking forward to share and get more stories from anyone in this scuba board forum. Sorry for my english if some of my words or sentences go wrong. :)

Regards,

Prima

Wonderful to have you on the board. Don't worry about your sentences. There are lots of people here who do not use English really well and some of us can only speak English :doh: Great people and information here mostly. Some silly stuff too. Do you take pics? We'd love to hear about your diving.

Back
Top Bottom