Hello from Argentina!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

New people and the points of view they bring are always nice to see.

Don't hesitate to join in the conversations new people equal new perspectives.

I look forward to hearing about your dives and experiences.

Chad

Hey Cecelia,

Welcome to one of the friendliest boards on the net. You will find all sorts here and learn a lot. Hopefully you'll impart some knowledge along the way as well... I too am looking forward to hear about diving in Argentina. BTW, I originate from Columbia!

and Welcome! From the little rock in the middle of the Pacific called Guam!

Can't wait to hear about diving in Argentina!

Hi C!
Wecome from the murky Pacific Northwest.

-kate

Hola Cecilia... welcome from Thailand. How is the diving in Argentina? It must be cold....??

Hope you enjoy yourself on the boards.
:)

Thank you again. It makes me feel "at home".

Though diving is very much practised here in Argentina, the place where I live hasn´t got the sea "at hand" it´s in the middle of my huge country.

Diving is practised mainly in the south, the waters are rather cold in the sea and also in the lakes, beautiful ones!

Our diving course lasts two months and a half, it includes theory ( a whole book!) and a lot of practice. This is usually done in a pool, our rivers have no visibility at all and they are very dangerous.

I have discovered diving much more than a hobby, a source of joy, of peace, just watching those amazing creatures makes me feel so tiny! But most of all, a source of frienship, from our instructors to every diver I have met.

Welcome aboard Cecilia!

You will not find a friendlier bunch of cutthroats and scoundrels anywhere on the net. On the upside they are mostly quite friendly and knowledgable.

Anyways enjoy!

If I am ever in Argentina I wills top by and say hello!

Syruss
http://www.coraladventures.net

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom