Hello from a newbie to this forum....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt EO

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello all,

Just a quick note to say to all of ya out there in cyberville on this forum. After an extended hyatis from the underwater world, I'm making a come back thanks to a newly made friend in good standing who has re-piqued my interest. I, look forward to discussions about experiences, equipment querries and the "what if scenarios" with you all.

Hi there,

Welcome back to the scuba adventure & welcome to scubaboard ;-)!

Thanks....been havin a ball getting back into it in the spring fed rivers in the area. They may be deep (3 to 15 ft) but, clarity of spring fed waters is awsome and a good refresher for drift diving and hey, finding coins and jewelry that the tubers have lost is a plus. Had a couple of dives in two local lakes, but viz was not so good due to recent rains in the area.

Now on the hunt for a B/C of some sort to replace the old one which has become a little small now from when I bought it back in '85. Been hitting the equipment forum and schooling up on the BP/W set ups. Have you any experience with a rig of this nature?

Capt EO

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom