Hello from a new diver in Corpus Christi, TX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Klint. I'm not rejecting your coffee invite. I'm just new to these boards and have been just a TAD bit busy with the holidays. I'm brand new to diving, so I definitely have not taught you. Last summer in Belize was my first experience, and boy was it great!!! I'm planning many a dive vacation in the future and would love to meet up with you and your girlfriend sometime. My boyfriend is also certified and soon maybe we can all go together. Do you live in Corpus?

Thanks for the link. I added it to my favorites. I was suprised to see the temps were actually higher 50 miles out than they were near shore.

Hey Sunnie,
I would recommend getting a few dives under your belt before going out on a rig dive. The currents can be ripping and you really should have good buoyancy control since there is no hard bottom. Rigs are an advanced dive.

Hey Klint. I'm planning many a dive vacation in the future and would love to meet up with you and your girlfriend sometime. My boyfriend is also certified and soon maybe we can all go together. Do you live in Corpus?

I live in corpus, she lives in Kingsville, but we both are in town at least one day most weekends. Most normal people spend time with family for the holidays and away from these boards, I come here when family gets to be a wee too much.

Ah, I did not specify, I read your profile and saw that you are a math teacher, so that is what I meant.

Swam Divers Forum: Texas Swamp Divers - ScubaBoard

Back
Top Bottom