Hello everyone!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, we hit the water at CSSP this morning, got in a couple of dives, got my ears bit by one of those @#$!ing perch! (anyone up for a nice perch dinner? hee hee hee), got off the water before the lightning came in. All was well! We'll be heading out there next time we can get a chance. I hope to see you guys soon!

Thanks guys for being so welcoming to a fellow Texan. I will talk to a few of the locals and see when we can make a trip to see, what looks like, a great dive site. The web site was very helpful. Thanks again and I hope to meet you guys next month. I will let you know when we a planning on making the trip.

Also wanted to thank you for sharing your dive experience and exposing a new guy to the board to what I think will be a new favorite place to get wet.

freshwaterdiver:
Also wanted to thank you for sharing your dive experience and exposing a new guy to the board to what I think will be a new favorite place to get wet.

CSSP can be great, especially during the week when there are no classes. The vis has been super this spring, usually around 25'-35', the fish & turtles are plentiful, and I really love the wall dives there. It is nice, take your time, lazy diving, no current or boats. The deepest point is around 60', in a silo created for the purpose of AOW classes, I believe. It's cold around 50', thermo around 20-25'. I like to stay around 19'. :wink: Perfect for diving a 40' wall in that nice vis.

Welcome to SB, and hope to see yall out at the Swamp!

Foo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom