Hello everyone!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Axewizard

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am interested in joining the Swampers. My wife and I are both certified, but don't have a lot of dive time under our belts. We don't really know a lot of people here (even though we've been here for years!) and are just looking for some good people to dive and have fun with.

BTW...we'll be at CSSP tomorrow to get in a couple of tanks. We're really excited!!!

Axe

Welcome, Axe and your wife! We would love to dive with you guys and welcome you to the Swampers. CSSP is where you will find us most weekends. If you can come out on Monday, I'll be there, along with several others. Hope to see you around. :)

Welcome to the Swamp. I think most of us are going to be out at CSSP on Monday morning for diving and cooking of some animal flesh. You are more then welcome to join us!!! Please drop by if you get the chance.

Welcome to the Boards - and like what was stated above... there is usually SOMEONE going to the lake!!

Please excuse me for asking but what is the CSSP and where is it located. I take it, based on Lukiedukie and Texan Divers location, it is in the Dallas area. Just looking for other dive locations outside of the Austin area other than the regular spots.

freshwaterdiver:
Please excuse me for asking but what is the CSSP and where is it located. I take it, based on Lukiedukie and Texan Divers location, it is in the Dallas area. Just looking for other dive locations outside of the Austin area other than the regular spots.

Clear Springs Scuba Park (http://www.clearspringsscubapark.com/) :crafty:

Hey Axe, welcome to the forum. As I told you in the other thread, we love meeting new divers and getting a chance to show them around the swamp. Some of us are out there almost every weekend, and you're always welcome to join us. I'm planning on being there Monday, along with what sounds like a pretty big group. If you can't make it Monday, keep an eye on the forum, or just post when you want to go. It's rarely a problem finding someone to dive with. Sometimes it's just one or two of us, sometimes it looks like we're schooling when we hit the water because there are so many of us...lol. Anyway, Hope to see you there soon, load up and join us.... :D

pssst....somebody tell Texass and sealskin98 that we have new prospects so they can get the gator and the cottonmouths ready....

So are you North Texas guys open to a few central Texas guys coming up for a visit? It would be nice t get to a little clearer water without the worry of little sharp metal objects spinning real fast above you. Looks like you guys have a nice dive park up there.

freshwaterdiver:
So are you North Texas guys open to a few central Texas guys coming up for a visit? It would be nice t get to a little clearer water without the worry of little sharp metal objects spinning real fast above you. Looks like you guys have a nice dive park up there.

Absolutely, load up and come on in, the water's great :D Seriously, post here and let us know when you're coming, there's usually several of us out there on any given weekend. Look forward to seeing you out there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom