Hello Everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Day one in the sea went well, one 55min dive one 40 min dive. Down to 11m Saw lots of interesting critters and generally had a fab time. Need to figure out my buoyancy as this is making it a bit of an effort in the water so just about to go post a post if anyone would like to add their 2ps worth. I have signed up for a local fun dive on Thursday to a well known site to practice a bit more.

Thank you for all your encouragement it has helped a great deal.m

Welcome to SB. Ah to be young and free. Or, old and retired. Either way, a lot of scuba.

Hi Lucy! Welcome! I think I did a similar trip waayyyy back when. I did my very first try a dive in The Philippines in El Nido, Palawan. It was so amazing. I ended up doing my Open Water training while I was living in Tokyo and did the ocean dives in Guam. And then did my Advanced Open Water in Byron Bay, Australia. Try to hit El Nido and Byron Bay in your travels!

Sorry for the radio silence I've been busy underwater. Just to update you all who were interested. I did my open water and loved it, stayed and did my advanced and my nitrox and totally have the scuba bug now. I don't know what to do with myself above water, feel lost if I'm not scuba img at leat 2x a day and genuinely never want to leave the scuba bubble! (If someone knows how to make that possible let me know)
I'm off to el Nido today for some more diving hopefully so watch this space. Thoroughly hooked

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom