Hello Everyone!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

connellc

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I was certified in September and am now enthusiastically awaiting the warmer weather. I look forward to getting advice and sharing in discussions. See you down below!

Congrats and Welcome,
You will find the folks here are great and there is a well of knowledge to draw from Keep Diving

Welcome to Scubaboard and congrats on that C-card! :thumb: Be sure to check out the Texas Swamp Divers in the club section. This is where we keep up with everyone, plan dive outings, trade secrets, etc.

And welcome to SB. :biggrinba Great place to hang out, learn, compare, argue...

Put us in your Favorites on your computer :lam: and check-in often.

But you're too patient. I pass thru DFW several times a year, on the way to warm water and frequent diving, i.e. Cozumel last month, again next month, Florida in March, California in May. Maybe put Expedia in your Favorites, too!

don

Welcome connellc,

d33ps1x is right - dive year round. Try that around here when the water freezes. A bunch of us were out just yesterday. It was a tropical 37F!

warren_l:
Welcome connellc,

d33ps1x is right - dive year round. Try that around here when the water freezes. A bunch of us were out just yesterday. It was a tropical 37F!

Although I heartily agree with the dive year round idea (I dive year round down here), but... 37F!?! All that comes to mind is a quote from "Finding Nemo"... "Duuude, you've got serious thrill issues!" :bang:

Dive On!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom