Hello everyone!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SamMan

Reaction score
I am new to diving, just got certified last year and have around 12-15 dives so far. I just ran across Texas Swamp Divers here and thought i would introduce myself. I am from the Dallas area. I am going to ScubaToys on Saturday to purchase full gear for me and the wife and am planning on going to CSSP again very soon. I am unsure of other dive sites in the area (within a few hours) and am researching other places to take short dive trips to now and later in the year.

Be safe everyone.
Shawn

SamMan:
I am new to diving, just got certified last year and have around 12-15 dives so far. I just ran across Texas Swamp Divers here and thought i would introduce myself.
Welcome to scubaboard and to diving. I just certified last August myself and have really enjoyed reading all the good posts here. Have met quite a few new dive buddies through scubaboard as well.

Willie

Hi,
Welcome to scuba board

Cheer
Jason

Welcome to the Swamp !
Dive with us and your one of us... Simple huh ?!
Other then CSSP you might look into Lake Murray and Lake Broken Bow which are both in Oklahoma. ( I like 'em )

Welcome to the board and mud hole diving :) You might wanna checkout Athens Scuba park.

@Timeliner, how's the viz in Lake Murray and Broken Bow, over 30ft? :D

Welcome to SB and to the Swamp!

Welcome to the board and to diving!

Just to add to the mix of dive sites, there is Possum Kingdom Lake in Palo Pinto County, I had a very good dive over there last October. There is also Lake Elmer Thomas up by Lawton Oklahoma. Both can add to the placed to get wet within a few hours of Dallas.

Welcome to the board! You won't have any problem finding someone and someplace to dive around here.

Back
Top Bottom