Hello Everybody

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diveyoda

New
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm new here, and new to diving (Never gone!) But its been an intrest of mine for awhile. I'm looking to get certified this summer here in Columbus at the local quarry. This is the place I've been looking at http://www.underwaterconnection.com/

Any divers here from the central Ohio area? Or does anyone have any knowledge of the dive schools around here? Thanks. :D

Diving i am yoda!!!! Get out there and do it fella. Welcome to the board from good old england

Dive in Florida, warm water, good marine life...great place to learn.

hey, another welcome to ScubaBoard...I left you a PM concerning the Columbus store and other suggestions!

Enjoy

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

smilies-41093.png

It does help with discussions if you complete your Profile. And it's even more fun when you load an Avatar (personal pic for each post) and a Profile pic. See UserCP above to access these if you'd like to...? :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

cmdiver:
Dive in Florida, warm water, good marine life...great place to learn.

Intresting you should mention that, as I'm planning on going to Florida this summer for some diving. Probably on Marathon island at the Hall's diving institute.

Welcome to the sb. there are lots of ohio divers around. You should get your OW cert prior to going on vacation so you do not have to waste so much time sitting in classroom when you could be in the water...

Back
Top Bottom