Hello divers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubateer1

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi guys and gals,

Well we made it back from Hawaii alive. No shark attacks! LOL The diving was great but definitely could not wait to get back to dive our wonderful Lake Pleasant. Cant wait to see some of you all Saturday.

The pics will be on our website in a couple of days. Great whales out there!

glad you liked Hawaii...any time I think of Lake Pleasant, I am reminded of my good buddy Brett Borchers at All Wet Scuba in Mesa. Sorry for the shameless plug, but if you don't know him, you should meet him. They put on a lot of shindigs there at Lake Pleasant and All Wet Scuba is made up of a bunch of good guys (even Chris)!

Aloha.

Aloha,

I know Brett very well, as a matter of fact I did my IE through him. We are pretty good friends. If you are ever here in town please look us up and we will take you out with The Scubateers. Take care and be safe!

Hi guys and gals,

Well we made it back from Hawaii alive. No shark attacks! LOL The diving was great but definitely could not wait to get back to dive our wonderful Lake Pleasant. Cant wait to see some of you all Saturday.

Can't wait to dive pleasant after being in hawaii?? :wink: It was awesome vis but much colder than hawaii. Thanks for your hospitality I really had a great time..your quite the scavenger with your finds.

Hi,

Im so glad you made it out with us! You are a trooper, no question. Next time we need to find somethings to go with the fishing net! See you next time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom