Hello Chicago!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

From a Chicago (Cicero) native, now living in the Gainesville, FL. area. There's a lot more diving opportunities here than Chicago, for sure!!!:) :) :)

Hey Bill: I'm new on the board and from the Windy City. In fact the dive club I belong to is called the Windy City Seals. I work downtown, live on the southside, and dive in the local quarry in Kankakee when here and the Caribbean when I'm not here.

Old thread!

:shocked:

Nomaster:
ARGHHH
Old thread!!

Tom
:lol: And now it's back at the top of page 1. :lol2: It happens to all of us.

Hey Bill from downtown Chicago and the southside. I frequent Magnum Scuba Dive Shop who recently moved from downtown. I belong to the Windy City Seals Dive Club. I dive Haigh Quarry and Pearl Lake My last dive there (Haigh) was Oct. 3. Next year me and the club are diving in Roatan, Honduras at CoCo View, all are welcome. Love that all these Chicagoans are writing you so I can see who is out there. It is soooo warm today and rainny. I'm leaving for Cozumel Nov. 7th. Can't wait, will be with a lot friends from different states and 10 from Chicago and 1 from Baltimore (these 11 people are Seals). Holler at a sistah diver and let me know how ya doin'.

Michele

Michele,

Hello. Good to hear from you.
This is a really cool board, although I must admit it's been awhile since I have posted anything. I have been trying to get out in Lake Michigan for some local diving, but have not been able to this year. I did hit Haigh Quarry though over the summer.
I hope you have a great time on tour upcoming trip! I wish I was going with your group. Unfortunately I have not done alot of diving this year.
Keep in touch through the board and maybe we will dive together next spring/summer.
Bill

Count on this summer for diving at Haigh. We go there once a month a least in between our vacation dives during the summer.

M.

Bill Fisher:
Michele,

Hello. Good to hear from you.
This is a really cool board, although I must admit it's been awhile since I have posted anything. I have been trying to get out in Lake Michigan for some local diving, but have not been able to this year. I did hit Haigh Quarry though over the summer.
I hope you have a great time on tour upcoming trip! I wish I was going with your group. Unfortunately I have not done alot of diving this year.
Keep in touch through the board and maybe we will dive together next spring/summer.
Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom