Hello and small dive watches...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AmSam

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Howdy all...
I'm a newb to SB but an old (and feeling it) hand to the under water world. There's a lot of good info here and i am surprised if haven't joined before now.
I run a dive and charter business in American Samoa for a few like minded individuals who enjoy diving, fishing and most other ocean activities. We are Mares agents for the area and run dive classes when the demand is there.

I've been trawling through some of the old threads in hope of finding info on a small girls dive watch, or should I say a girls small dive watch. I'd prefer to keep the cost down below $200 as it is for my daughter's birthday (11th but thinks she's 18). She has very small wrists so the fashion of the huge watch would look a bit foolish. I will probably get the rest of her own dive gear at a later stage. .. Christmas, good reports.... blah blah blah. ..

I look forward to reading your responses

Cheers
Russ

My wife swears by the Scubapro Meridian ... chose it due to her small wrists.

They're called oversize but there's also: Momentum M1 Twist Ladies Rubber Band Watch discounts on sale St. Moritz - $139

Or any of the Casio's - I've dove with a G-Shock for years - same watch is my daily watch - they make 6 ladies fashion models. They're 200M water resistant. They do tend to be a little bigger to emphasize the "G-Shock"
Mens, Womens, Ladies, Digital, Analog, Watches | CASIO America, Inc.

Many standard Casio watches are 50-100M water resistant also. Many of their womens models are pretty small - the descriptions list if they're deliberately oversized.
Casual, Mens, Womens, Ladies, Digital, Analog Wrist, Watches | CASIO America, Inc.

You should be able to get most of them on Amazon or eBay.

Just a point. If you are going to buy a watch for diving buy one 200m water resistant not 100 or 50. You need to account for dynamic pressure as well

Scott

Citizen EP6000-07H Watches,Women's 300M Professional Dive, Casual Citizen Quartz Watches

EP6000-07H.jpg

I wonder when they are going to make one with atomic time setting so there would be no need for a crown to adjust the time. Gotten it for the wife so there would never be an issue with sealing the hatch improperly after changing the battery, but the crown seem to have eventually worked its way loose and the watch got flooded. She just doesn't have that instinctive sense to tighten the crown once in a while.

I have a Mares Nemo sport for sale if you are interested. It belonged to my 10 year old daughter. It is the perfect watch/dive computer for a little girl. It's in extremely good condition. Let me know if you are interested. MaresNemoSport.jpgcard-mares-nemo-sport-specs.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom