Hello and Question on Computer to Get

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonP

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi Everyone,
Been diving for about a year now and LOVING IT! Live in San Francisco but have only dived in Great Barrier Reef, Sydney and Bahamas. Off to Cozumel and Belize next month. Got a question...I can't seem to decide between the Oceanic OC1 Dual Algorithm Wireless Wristwatch Air Intergrated and the new Atomic Aquatics Cobalt Console. I don't currently have a computer/gauge since I've always rented equip when diving. It's now time to buy. I really love the idea of having a wireless wristwatch but not sure of reliability due to transmitter failure. Also not sure of OC1 functions. Heard LUNA was a great computer as well but felt a bit big on my wrist. Everyone seems to love the new Atomic Cobalt console. If it wasn't for the Atomic Cobalt I believe I would def go with a wireless air integrated wrist device. The price for the Luna, OC1 and Cobalt all seem to be all the same currently. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks, Ron

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom