Hello and Hurricane Updates from Christi's house in Cozumel...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubadooba, Please let Christi know that the Behm's believe, no, we know she is a gem. We are thinking about her, Mago, Pedro and his family and Javier. Also, not to forget all of you who are going to wait out the storm. Take Care folks, Our prayers are with you. Thanks for the update. We will be watching the posts as long as we can here. Count us in for any help we can possibly provide. Sue

This thread seems to be the most active and current,so thought I'd use it to check on Roberto and Michaela. Christi - how are they set for the storm? Say hi to them, please.
Will your boats be OK where you pulled them in?
All the best.
Dan Lew. from Minneapolis

Kudos for Christi!

Keep us updated guys, I hope everyone is still safe!

Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts.

We're all pretty calm right now...nothing else we can do...here we go again.

Dan, I just got off the phone with Michaela...they are as prepared as they can be as well. I would actually be over at their house if I didn't have company here with me :)

Our boats are as secure as we can get them...so pray for the best.

All we can do at this point is wait and hunker down. It's going to be a very long night.

The winds are picking up little by little and we are definitely having tropical storm force winds at this point if not Cat 1 winds. No heavy rain yet.

We'll post an update later as long as resources allow.

Hello All. I am currently up loading a long video shot on my a610 from the 17-20th mostly covering the prep for the storm. I shrunk it to 15mb so it's as small as I could make it but still viewable.

Christi has been great. She will likely not take credit for her kindness but I'll be sure to give it to her!

As I write, the wind is really wipping outside now and the power could go soon. Christi says they just shut it off eventually.

I will try to post more video if I can later....Please forgive my silliness on the video as it was all somewhat surreal at the time and the reality is just setting in, lol. We feel safe and hope the island is okay by the weekend.

Thanks for your support! More later maybe...look in my profile for video...The video I am posting now may take a while to upload due to internet connections slowing around here...

DanL:
This thread seems to be the most active and current,so thought I'd use it to check on Roberto and Michaela. Christi - how are they set for the storm? Say hi to them, please.
Will your boats be OK where you pulled them in?
All the best.
Dan Lew. from Minneapolis

And Jorge. There are so many people in Cozumel that I'm thinking of right now, it makes me sick.

God keep you all safe.

Hey Christi:

Glad to hear that you and Mago and the gang are prepared for the storm. Good luck and take care.

scubadobadoo:
Hello All. I am currently up loading a long video shot on my a610 from the 17-20th mostly covering the prep for the storm. I shrunk it to 15mb so it's as small as I could make it but still viewable.

WHERE is the video? I would love to see it. Kathy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom