Hello All!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Museition

New
Reaction score
:59:
HI! I'm new here & am interested in underwater photography. I'm an amatuer & will be going to the Cook Islands in August. I would be very interested to know if there are any suggestions as to what type of cameras are recommended & any other fun tips.
Thanx alot!

hi and welcome aboard...

why not drop down to our Photography forum and give a little detail what sort of
interest you have in photography, goals, etc., and let the people who know give you
some advice?

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Like H2Andy said, go over to the UW Photography section of the board here: http://www.scubaboard.com/f3.html and there is a lot of info there. Give the folks an idea of your needs for the camera and budget and you'll likely receive a ton of info.

Good luck!

- texasmermaid :daisysmil

Glad you found us... it's a great place to spend your SI ... as you can tell already there are a lot of helpful folks here.

Hi there Museition,

Welcome to SB!

Diverlady

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

Be sure to check out our camera forum...

don

BTW - it would really help if you'd complete your Profile...

:D

Back
Top Bottom