hello, again! on my way to the PI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thrownoverbored

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi again- Just wanted to pop back in and say thanks for all the advice I got about Alona Beach diving and accomodations. I registered at the end of June and my info didn't make it through the server crash.... oh well.

I'm flying out today, and won't be diving til next week- just a few days in Alona Beach, planning on making it out to Balicasag and hopefully Cabilao too. Was planning on diving this weekend in Anilao, but alas, schedule and money doesn't allow for it. The rest of the time will be spent working and visiting familia around Manila.

In the off chance I'll be checking this once I get to the Phils, anyone mind sending me recs for good restaurants in Bohol? :blinking:

Thanks again...

hmmmn... my favourite are the seafood and meat displays along the beach strip just right before sunset. i love the one over at Isis Bungalows because the cuts are generous and they grill the stuff nicely.

the pasta at Alona Palm Resort is really good...

native dishes? Adobo, Tinola, Kare Kare can be had at The Lost Horizon Resort. Alona Beach is just a short walk around and you'll have no trouble finding them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom