Hello again from Turkey! Looking for some help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rmitchell248

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello Guys,

A few of you may recall reading some of my trip reports here in Turkey, my wife and I have been very fortunate to be able to see some very amazing things! We are now hoping to be able to give back

This may we will be participating in the American Cancer Society Relay for life being held in Incirlik Turkey! We are very pleased to be able to help with this cause and hope to be able to raise funds so that we can too make a difference. I am coming to the SB crew to help out if possible. I know that times are tough right now. My wife and I will be making donations of 200.00 and participating in/photographing the event. Sadly with where the economy is that is all we will be able to donate. Our goal is to get at least 1000.00 rounded up and maybe even entertain dreams of much more!!

If you are interested or able to help out with such a great cause please follow this link to my site for the relay American Cancer Society Relay For Life

ANYTHING will help and keep in mind all donations are tax deductible!

Thank you for your time! Keep an eye out around May 8th for photos of the event!!!

BTW I will be home this Saturday for 3 weeks and would love to get some diving in maybe Saturday the 17th?? Ben, Kathy, anybody??? Let me know:) I cant wait!!!

Robert

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom