Helllo to all From Orange County

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good luck with your Open Water training. I with both you and your significant other many safe and happy divers.

Best wishes and safe ascents,
Grier

Like Otter said, there's plenty of opportunities to get certified here in O.C. I got certified with Pacific Wilderness in Orange. Contact Otter and see what he can do for you.

I'd also agree with DandyDon, get certified because you want to.

Welcome to the world of diving. I hope you find it as enjoying and exciting as we do. Best of luck and hope to see you in the water.

Aloha! You'll like it here, this is the most informative place to go for SCUBA on the internet. Whether you want info, humor, or spirited debate, (or sometimes all three at once!), this is the place! :crafty:

If a certain someone is the reason your getting into diving, you'll love them that much more for introducing you to a great adventure!

Oh, and when you fill out your profile, flex those humor muscles! :D

TJ

All that I can say is "DO IT". Diving is great fun. I have learned a lot about myself while diving.

Benvenuto a bordo! :sharks:
and hope to welcome you soon to the underwater world :goldfish:

Welcome to Scubaboard! :dazzler1:
You'll find it's the best place to meet friends and get all the info you might need!

Dive Safe!
Paolo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom