heinrichsweikamp adaptor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buff

Contributor
Reaction score
I just bought a heinrichsweikamp optical adaptor.

In their "gallery" they show this device attached to cameras with bungee cord, or glued etc.

But they ALL have a little white tube that the adaptor sits in. Where do I get this? Or how do I make it?

Thanks
Mike

buff:
I just bought a heinrichsweikamp optical adaptor.

In their "gallery" they show this device attached to cameras with bungee cord, or glued etc.

But they ALL have a little white tube that the adaptor sits in. Where do I get this? Or how do I make it?

Thanks
Mike

Check with them directly, but I think the one with the little white tube is the digital adapter 1. They are now selling the digital adapter 2 which does not need that white tube (I think). I remember being confused about this too.

The adaptor worked like a charm in Honduras...now If I could have only used that charm to quell the rain god for a fews days, but this it doesnt do at all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom