Heads up display

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon:
thats expensive!

Well, sorta'... but when air integrated hoseless computers run in the 600 - 800 price range, and some more... an extra couple hundred to have it built into the mask does not seem too excessive.. for those who want the newest toys.

Thx for the pics vie.

Do you need to buy special HUD defog ? ;-)

What happens when you take that mask on a dive vacation, get put on a "cattle-herd" boat, and one of your "buddies" knocks it off your face and into the abyss?

Ouch......

you grab your backup HUD mask :wink: ... and hope you can find the lost one before the dive ends :D

Cool toy though - even if I'll stick with my basic gear...

I think that I will wait for the manufacturer to recoup their R&D costs from the "early adopters" before I give it any serious purchase consideration.

Cute for those with great eyesite or contacts that will work in that range.

As mentioned too many $$ wrapped up in an item that can get away from you too easily. Being careful is one thing but $hit happens.

I'm not sure I would want a digital display living full time in my dive view. I'm sure you can zone it out bit it's part of what I go down to escape.

Pete

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom