heading to Blue Hole, NM next weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robint

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
robint:
We had a great week in FLA but now its time to get back in the cold stuff!!! LOL I actually miss Blue Hole! brrrrrrrr

robint
here is our Fla trip report: http://www.rnrscuba.net/Florida2005.html
here are the pictures only: http://www.rnrscuba.net/SE_Florida_photos.html

See you there!
I KNOW the feeling!! We had some great dives as well!! Sorry we missed you guys. Great pictures, recognized some familar locations!
We stayed at the Courtyard Villas in Lauderdale by the Sea, which was awesome. Did several shores dives right out the back door of the little place which were fantastic.

Back to reality..... Went to Blue Hole yesterday, so next weekend is out for me. My next outing there will be July 9-10, helping out with another OW class. Hope to meet you guys one of these days.

ABQdiver:
I KNOW the feeling!! We had some great dives as well!! Sorry we missed you guys. Great pictures, recognized some familar locations!
We stayed at the Courtyard Villas in Lauderdale by the Sea, which was awesome. Did several shores dives right out the back door of the little place which were fantastic.

Back to reality..... Went to Blue Hole yesterday, so next weekend is out for me. My next outing there will be July 9-10, helping out with another OW class. Hope to meet you guys one of these days.

Sorry we missed you in Florida! We had a blast. This weekend we are heading over
to Blue Hole and can't wait to get wet again. Diving is so friggin' addicting!!! LOL

Currently we are working on a trip to California - Catalina or Channel Islands for Aug/Sept timeframe. We just can't decide on a date or location yet. Woo Hoo!!!

robint

I am going to California, Channel Islands or Shore in July and have one day to dive. I will need probably go boat diving, since I will need a buddy. Any suggestions?

Dan

ddavies:
I am going to California, Channel Islands or Shore in July and have one day to dive. I will need probably go boat diving, since I will need a buddy. Any suggestions?

Dan
The diving off the California coast is some of my favorite!! I LOVE the kelp, Girabaldis (sp) and the other interesting live there is to see. On of my favorite spots is Emerald Bay off San Clemente. Just gorgeous!!

Check out This link for dive boats in the California area Most of them have calenders that will be helpful.

ABQdiver:
The diving off the California coast is some of my favorite!! I LOVE the kelp, Girabaldis (sp) and the other interesting live there is to see. On of my favorite spots is Emerald Bay off San Clemente. Just gorgeous!!

Check out This link for dive boats in the California area Most of them have calenders that will be helpful.

That is one great link. :dazzler1: I wonder why it did not come up in my searches? But that is another great thing about this forum. :14:

Dan Davies

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom